Hyper Moments

Have a hyper moment recorded on IM? Share it with us here...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Poor Lappy

will: yeah
i just randomly get on and off :)
Lydia: yep
but so do I
will: lol
stupid computers
Lydia: amen
will: i am sorry lappy, i didn't mean it
Lydia: yeah you did
will: shush! lappy might hear you
Lydia: HE MEANT IT LAPPY!
Will hates you!
will: No i didn't!
don't believe her
what ever you do, don't believer her
i love you so much
Lydia: yeah right, it doesn't believe you
will: then how am i still talking to you?
Lydia: it decided to give you another chance
will: sure it did
i mean, yes
it is a loving and kind laptop
Lydia: :) well that's good
will: lol

4 Comments:

Blogger gabbie said...

All I have to say is...

my "lappy" is very grateful that I'm not as mean with it as you are with your "lappy", Will.

haha.

6:45 PM  
Blogger joe4444 said...

dont ya ever get tired of picking on the blonde girls?

;) me neither...

7:15 PM  
Blogger X said...

I made up with my 'lappy'. It feels a lot better now.

And don't you know Joe, blonde girls have more fun. JK.

8:12 PM  
Blogger tag said...

lol. that was pretty excellent.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home