Hyper Moments

Have a hyper moment recorded on IM? Share it with us here...

Friday, May 05, 2006

I think I'm gonna make me a sandwich

RATHERBNAPPING: letters keep runnin off my keyboard
RATHERBNAPPING: and switchin themselves around
SUPER_VEGETA: um
SUPER_VEGETA: that's not right
RATHERBNAPPING: i know
SUPER_VEGETA: did you get a virus?
RATHERBNAPPING: they shall be punished
RATHERBNAPPING: no
SUPER_VEGETA: did you get 400000 viruses?
RATHERBNAPPING: yes
RATHERBNAPPING: very yes
SUPER_VEGETA: lol
SUPER_VEGETA: I agree they should be punished
RATHERBNAPPING: if only i could find them . . .
SUPER_VEGETA: ...
SUPER_VEGETA: scary
SUPER_VEGETA: they could be watching you
SUPER_VEGETA: plotting their attack
SUPER_VEGETA: they might know you're after them
RATHERBNAPPING: well ist a good thing my poor and exploded brain has no room to worry about is
RATHERBNAPPING: i give up
SUPER_VEGETA: lol

SUPER_VEGETA: Vasant's computer is making noises...
SUPER_VEGETA: I don't know where he went...
SUPER_VEGETA: it's creepy
RATHERBNAPPING: yeah that would be
SUPER_VEGETA: it's like, coughing over there
SUPER_VEGETA: digital coughs
SUPER_VEGETA: I think it's dying
RATHERBNAPPING: aww
RATHERBNAPPING: r u gonna go to the funeral
SUPER_VEGETA: no
SUPER_VEGETA: I'm still mad about all the times he left loud rap music playing on it and then left for an hour or so
RATHERBNAPPING: mhy neck cant hold up my head anymore
RATHERBNAPPING: yeah you should hav ekilled it
RATHERBNAPPING: putit out of its misery
RATHERBNAPPING: poor thing
SUPER_VEGETA: that reminds me, I need one of those travel neck pillows
SUPER_VEGETA: um
SUPER_VEGETA: that doesn't
SUPER_VEGETA: the other thing...
SUPER_VEGETA: but yes, it should be put down
SUPER_VEGETA: it has no screen as it is
SUPER_VEGETA: I'm not sure what's happened there...
SUPER_VEGETA: it's the body of a laptop wired to a mismatching monitor
RATHERBNAPPING: wow
SUPER_VEGETA: yeah, the real screen is all busted up
SUPER_VEGETA: it's crazy
RATHERBNAPPING: o my
SUPER_VEGETA: probably from too much dr. dre or something
RATHERBNAPPING: yeah
SUPER_VEGETA: if I go to bed now, I still get 9 hours of sleep...
SUPER_VEGETA: I think I'm gonna make me a sandwich

5 Comments:

Blogger gabbie said...

"a sandwich"?

why not two?

5:30 PM  
Blogger tag said...

I think my posts don't get comments because they aren't in color.
That's gotta be it.

11:22 AM  
Blogger gabbie said...

Haha.
It does give it a little kick, I'll admit.

2:45 PM  
Blogger joe4444 said...

yea man, you need the color to catch the eye sight of the viewers.

7:45 PM  
Blogger gabbie said...

I guess its a sort of marketing strategy.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home