Hyper Moments

Have a hyper moment recorded on IM? Share it with us here...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pancreas

Sadly this conversation was started by a Homestar Runner joke, but I laughed, maybe you will too...


trulyours: yes very good and im woundering y ur not saying... "y r u so happy"
SUPER_VEGETA: mostly just to make you wonder
SUPER_VEGETA: besides that, I already know why you're so happy
trulyours: hahha
trulyours: thats a good answer
SUPER_VEGETA: obviously it's because you're talking to me
trulyours: HAHAHA! YEAH RIGHT
trulyours: jk
SUPER_VEGETA: !
trulyours: but seriously no
SUPER_VEGETA: what?
SUPER_VEGETA: then why are you so happy?
trulyours: (cough) per (cogh) sonal (cough cough)
SUPER_VEGETA: I knew it!
trulyours: srry did i have something in my throught?
trulyours: must have
SUPER_VEGETA: I don't know, but it appears you have no pancreas
SUPER_VEGETA: want to buy one?
trulyours: ???
SUPER_VEGETA: I'll sell you a pancreas
SUPER_VEGETA: since you don't have one
trulyours: what the y dont i have one??
SUPER_VEGETA: I don't know, but I didn't see it in there...
SUPER_VEGETA: maybe you lost it
trulyours: wha??
SUPER_VEGETA: your pancreas
trulyours: what does it do??
SUPER_VEGETA: secretes digestive enzymes
SUPER_VEGETA: in your stomach
trulyours: eeww what do those do?
SUPER_VEGETA: they break up your food
trulyours: o ok
trulyours: i take a pill for that
SUPER_VEGETA: oh, I see...
SUPER_VEGETA: well, maybe you won't have to if you get a pancreas...
trulyours: yeah i gtg c yeah
SUPER_VEGETA: ok, bye
SUPER_VEGETA: let me know if you want that pancreas

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie! said...

poor, poor girl!

7:30 PM  
Blogger gabbie said...

oh, my.

i hope someone catches me being hyper on AIM sometime soon.

this post reminded me of "the good old days".

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

der der der

having no pancreas would be sad. im glad i have a pancreas.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

why is joe4444 a derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol im jk mostly but um...seriously....im pretty sure that post was uh by Katie and so um...yeah.....this is the one by Andrew. and uh, Tyler didnt say "youre my bestest girl" on this one. so haha.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

golly gee, i love my pancreas

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home